Reef for my kids - Southern Oregon

jaredef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
29
Location
Medford
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently, I started a planted freshwater tank with my children. I was blown away by how much joy it brings them. I’ve wanted to do a saltwater reef for years, and I figured I’d start now.

I want to do a diy that with similar dimensions to the Red Sea Reefer 170. Thanks for having me!
 
Welcome to R2R...

giphy.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
giphy.gif


Welcome to R2R! You sound like a pretty cool parent! You’re in the right place for questions. Tons of people on here ranging from beginners to people who have tanks older than I am. And the best part? We’re all here to help
 
Welcome! My fondest memories as a kid were visiting O'Fishal in my hometown... No better memories then my first reef tank. Hope you all enjoy! If you or the kids want to stop in and check it out I started a YouTube channel and looking to help and also learn myself! This could be a helpful and informative video for you! Cheers, happy reefing.

 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Welcome :=) ., cant wait to see your build thread. I started my tank when my son was born, now he is almost 5, and its been the best hobby to bond with him.
 
Welcome to R2R Jared. If your kids like freshwater they will love the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top