reef octo pulse 4 and coral box battery back ups

Reefiness

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
566
Reaction score
304
Location
Staten Island, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone knows if they are supposed to be compatible. I have 3 coral box batteries for several years now which I had been using on my jebao brand pumps with no issues.

I just installed the octo pulse 4 pumps last week and when I tried connecting them to the battery, the lights on the controller were flashing red. From what I understand these batteries should be compatible with my new pumps but figure maybe im missing something?
 
Let see:)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top