Aug 17, 2017 #1 S smcquary Active Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined Mar 6, 2017 Messages 191 Reaction score 47 Location Murfreesboro, TN What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Any thoughts on this skimmer?
Aug 17, 2017 #2 Theo15 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Feb 11, 2017 Messages 1,329 Reaction score 594 What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 smcquary said: Any thoughts on this skimmer? Click to expand... I have it, it's a good skimmer , I only run at night though because of micro bubbles , I had to rig mine to keep it from overflowing that was my biggest issue with it
smcquary said: Any thoughts on this skimmer? Click to expand... I have it, it's a good skimmer , I only run at night though because of micro bubbles , I had to rig mine to keep it from overflowing that was my biggest issue with it
Aug 17, 2017 #3 Girthrockwel Active Member View Badges Joined May 10, 2017 Messages 206 Reaction score 144 What state or country do you live in Alabama Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have the 2000, just a bigger version. It pulls some nasty stuff out of the water but you have to be careful with them. It can make a big mess.
I have the 2000, just a bigger version. It pulls some nasty stuff out of the water but you have to be careful with them. It can make a big mess.
Aug 17, 2017 #4 OP OP S smcquary Active Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined Mar 6, 2017 Messages 191 Reaction score 47 Location Murfreesboro, TN What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks!