• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Classic 110-Int For Sale

SinkyShippy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
2,222
Reaction score
2,712
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Item is in original box and has not been used. It's too big for the 10 gallon sump that I am doing.

Looking for $160. Will ship for free.
1560033227675.jpeg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top