• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Classic 150SSS 6" Internal Space Saving Protein Skimmer

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2014
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
409
Location
Metro Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This came with a tank I picked up and since I have a shoulder injury and an elbow injury I am selling to get a skimmer that’s easier on me to maintain. This thing is nice but the waste cup doesn’t come off as easy as some of the other skimmers I have used in the past

It was used for less then 2 years, I just took it all apart to clean it.

$150 shipped lower 48

Going to use the money to fund a different skimmer and overflow

I have a picture of the skimmer but it’s to big to post and I’m on my phone so I haven’t resized it
IMG_9651.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This came with a tank I picked up and since I have a shoulder injury and an elbow injury I am selling to get a skimmer that’s easier on me to maintain. This thing is nice but the waste cup doesn’t come off as easy as some of the other skimmers I have used in the past

It was used for less then 2 years, I just took it all apart to clean it.

$250 shipped lower 48

Going to use the money to fund a different skimmer and overflow

I have a picture of the skimmer but it’s to big to post and I’m on my phone so I haven’t resized it
IMG_9651.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9650.jpeg
    IMG_9650.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 81
$175 shipped Can box it up and drop it off at UPS today
 
$150 shipped

Lowest I can go

It works fine
 
Don’t think that’s a 150 sss6”
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top