• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus CR140 Calcium Reactor with varios pump

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ether

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Messages
227
Reaction score
93
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new, never touched water. Shipping available at buyer's expense. All parts included. Just broke down my tank. Also have a carbondoser CO2 regulator available at extra cost and a CO2 tank (won't ship that).

PXL_20220806_215316419.jpg PXL_20220806_215323354.jpg PXL_20220806_215333768.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top