• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Elite 150INT Super Cone Protein Skimmer

f8thless

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2018
Messages
607
Reaction score
61
Location
Queens, New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi r2r members - I'm looking to sell my Octo Elite 150-int skimmer.

It's in great condition and skims great. I loved the auto shut off feature but redid my entire sump.

Asking $340 picked up in Forest Hills. Might consider shipping.

Thanks!

Reef-Octopus-Elite-150INT-Super-Cone-Protein-Skimmer-99.jpg 20210102_124010.jpg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top