• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus OCTO Varios-6 DC Pumps X 2

gcrawford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
426
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling two Varios-6 DC pumps. I used these on my 120 for about two years - one at a time, swapping them out and cleaning thoroughly. Great shape and very quiet. Controllable with APEX......these cost $325 at BRS. Letting them go for $175 each shipped. These are by far the quietest and most dependable return pumps I've ever used. Well maintained both with factory packaging and fittings.

Shipping in the continental US only. Paypal please.

IMG_4440.jpg IMG_4441.jpg IMG_4442.jpg IMG_4443.jpg IMG_4444.jpg
 
One pump sold, two in line for the last one. If I've sent you my paypal address, please let me know if you intend to complete the purchase. Thanks.
 
One pump sold, two in line for the last one. If I've sent you my paypal address, please let me know if you intend to complete the purchase. Thanks.
PM replied.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top