• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Regal Simmer 170SSS $200.00

Dinukb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
137
Reaction score
18
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been used for three years and in good condition. Located in CA 91306. Can ship at buyers expense.

IMG_8909.jpg


IMG_8910.jpg
 
Footprint: 9.65″ x 8.1″ | Reaction Chamber: 7″ | Height: 23.6″
 
I can’t pm you idk why.
What’s the best offer shipped at 60634
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top