Reef Radiance led light..OMG..What a light....

Who can really say they are getting good growth out of these lights," PRO-180". 5 month 0 heads on any of my corals. LPS. Someone PM me if there's a crazy setting. I already have a 30/50 setting going on.

I've been having some great growth on my corals. Unfortunately a lot of my pics were on my phone and my phone got damaged over the weekend. I lost all of the pics I took over the past few weeks. :(

Once I get my dSLR back from the wifey, I'll download the pics I took with it and get some posted.
 
MsTanker-Please explain why you feel it is the lights that are the cause for your corals lack of growth. What are your waters parameters? Can you please share pics of your tank with us?
You've been shown several times the growth that is being achieved by others using the same lights. But lights are only part of a corals growth. Food, stable parameters are just as important, if not more so!
You keep complaining/blaming the lack of growth on the lights. Personally I think something else is lacking.
 
MsTanker-Please explain why you feel it is the lights that are the cause for your corals lack of growth. What are your waters parameters? Can you please share pics of your tank with us?
You've been shown several times the growth that is being achieved by others using the same lights. But lights are only part of a corals growth. Food, stable parameters are just as important, if not more so!
You keep complaining/blaming the lack of growth on the lights. Personally I think something else is lacking.

I have to concur. Coral growth comes from multiple avenues. Lights are just one part of the equation. I know I haven't posted any pics yet (still trying to confiscate my camera back from my wife), but I've seen a lot of growth out of my corals - zoas, frogspawn, LPS and SPS.

Post your parameters and lets see if we can figure this out.
 
I have to concur. Coral growth comes from multiple avenues. Lights are just one part of the equation. I know I haven't posted any pics yet (still trying to confiscate my camera back from my wife), but I've seen a lot of growth out of my corals - zoas, frogspawn, LPS and SPS.

Post your parameters and lets see if we can figure this out.

Amazing this thread is still kickin.... :llama:Ive had the light over a year now and couldn't be happier...
 
Just wanted to put in a good word for the Reef radiance people. I sent one of my lights in to repaired. I only have two on my tank while that one is being repaired so I need it soon. Charles got it repaired and out to me the same day they received and there was no charge for the repair. That is awesome customer service.
 
Just wanted to put in a good word for the Reef radiance people. I sent one of my lights in to repaired. I only have two on my tank while that one is being repaired so I need it soon. Charles got it repaired and out to me the same day they received and there was no charge for the repair. That is awesome customer service.

That's great news.

I'm waiting to hear back from Rick on when I can get two of the controllers to fix my issues with my Pro 120s.
 
The only thing I don't like about these lights is that the clock seems to lose up to 30 minutes a month. Every month I have correct the clock time because it runs slow.

Anybody else have this problem?
 
The only thing I don't like about these lights is that the clock seems to lose up to 30 minutes a month. Every month I have correct the clock time because it runs slow.

Anybody else have this problem?

My clock runs slow too. But for me it's no biggy. I just check/change it if need be at feeding time. 5 months running and no issues with my tank :)
 
My clock runs slow too. But for me it's no biggy. I just check/change it if need be at feeding time. 5 months running and no issues with my tank :)


I just raid some previous messages from Rick about some of the lumentek with bad controllers. Looks like our is one of those lumenteks. I emailed Rick and Charles yesterday to see about getting a new controller. No response yet though. I guess they are pretty busy with Black Friday going on.
 
I just raid some previous messages from Rick about some of the lumentek with bad controllers. Looks like our is one of those lumenteks. I emailed Rick and Charles yesterday to see about getting a new controller. No response yet though. I guess they are pretty busy with Black Friday going on.

Speak only for yourself as I'm not concerned in the least about replacing mine.
 
The only thing I don't like about these lights is that the clock seems to lose up to 30 minutes a month. Every month I have correct the clock time because it runs slow.

Anybody else have this problem?

Hi ambrosius007 - since we have no idea who you are - lol - kinda hard to check for an email from you. We are testing new controllers so I suggest you get on the list for a replacement controller by emailing [email protected] and telling him you want to be on the list. I am assuming you have already filled out a Service Request Form?

Rick
 
Hi ambrosius007 - since we have no idea who you are - lol - kinda hard to check for an email from you. We are testing new controllers so I suggest you get on the list for a replacement controller by emailing [email protected] and telling him you want to be on the list. I am assuming you have already filled out a Service Request Form?

Rick

Should we expect a confirmation email or just trust we are on the list? I emailed about a week ago, but haven't heard anything yet.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top