Reef Raft Asia/Canada Corals - Hot Stuff from the Source!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Sometimes you gotta pull the trigger, Will has some of the best pieces at the best prices, I made my selection minutes after he posted. Can't wait to see them in my reef.
 
The Adonnis Zoa (King Krak earlier in this thread) Is amazing. It was open in the bag when I received it yesterday. Thanks so much for this amazing zoa...and it has a nice baby developed already.
 
Slojmn, Can you post a pic of the Adonis? I was interested in grabbing one from will. Are they bright??
 
Slojmn, Can you post a pic of the Adonis? I was interested in grabbing one from will. Are they bright??

Lights are off at the moment. I have yet to see it in the true lights of my tank so I am not sure on brightness. I had it in my sump without lights after dipping and finally placed in the tank late last night once the lights went out. Its open this morning in the ambient light of the room. I'll try to take a picture later in the day once my lights fire up.
 
It's ugly Matt, you don't want it :tongue:
 
Adonnis zoa.jpg


I left my Nikon at school so this is just a cell phone image...Its not super bright in my tank. Its really nice and I am loving it...its just not popping colors. The skirt is more muted yellow and green and the interior is quite dark with a beautiful orange ring around the mouth. This is 24 hours in the tank and first couple of hours with lights on it. Looks pretty happy :). Tons of potential.
 
Wow that is ugly! Lol! very nice pickup and thanks for sharing the pic and glad you like it. Might have to scoop one for myself. :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top