Reef Raft March Acro Madness Livesale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Because the vendor makes most of their money in the S/H charges.

$49 shipping with a $25 coupon -RR makes most of their money? I guess you haven't seen the corals RR is selling.
 
Because the vendor makes most of their money in the S/H charges.
How in the world would they make most of their money in shipping. And why in the world would they go threw shipping if someone lives 20 minutes away? Every vendor including myself make about 95% profit off of a coral frag oppose to maybe 0-5 dollars they make from shipping?
 
More teasers MR T!
Also as this is a Acro Madness are you having some crazy LPS and Zoa's for the mix reefers out there?
 
I think you get it after you buy the shipping module...and you use it in the sale
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top