Reef Ready 75g tank, stand, and sump - $300

  • Thread starter Thread starter Torq21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torq21

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2010
Messages
93
Reaction score
3
Location
Knoxville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a super nice RR 75g that was my main display tank until I moved. When I moved, I bought a 90g to transfer everything into. It is drilled on the right side with a corner overflow. The sump is a 29g. I will get pictures tomorrow night. Need to get $300.
 
Im actually interested and should be getting some cash from student loans out of my extra tuition mid june.....I am also going to try to make it to the frag swap so if you don't sell it by then maybe I can work something out with you unless you would be interested in some nice frags instead.....I have a post with a link to my CL ad for frags ad colonies right now check it out and let me know Thanks!!!!-----Rick
 
We may be able to work something out Rick. :) I'll send you a PM this afternoon.
 
ok thanks im in very bad need of a larger tank especially with my banded shark about to be tank ready ;) would you be interested in some corals I have a nice palm sized stunner chalice that I haven't even listed along with other super nice stuff. my acans are very nice also and I have tons of euphillia including a few different torches and hammers plus many types of zoas. blue aeolis, eagle eyes, and the ones on ,my cl ad let me know if you would be interested in trade for corals and thanks for considering. I didn't list everything I have but if u decide you would be interested in a trade I can give you a full list of what I have.---Rick
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top