• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Squad Needs Your Help – Coral Pack #1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diesel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
It is payday people!!! Let's get this party started!!!:p:D:p:D
Let the bidding begin!!!

If you all don't bid I will be forced to tell 'corny' jokes!!!

on side note ... got them back in order ... Dang OCD!!!!:rolleyes:
 
Looks like we are up to $450 so far.

Look who came into the Fish Gallery today to visit me! If you can guess correctly, there's a special surprise in store!
14054109_1496921080333396_4708979754390212908_n.jpg
 
$470

I looked for these auctions earlier today and couldn't find them. I found a link on the MARSH site to here though.

I'm glad you found it.
Now stay logged in as it can go wild later on!
 
Hmmmmm ... that is

The Man, The Legend, @Diesel !!!;)

Really is that how ppl see me?
Ask Meredith I'm just a guy like many who walks into a fish store no big deal with a Starbucks and get hugs from a hot store specialist in the first minute.

Meredith, great store and awesome looking DT you setup there.
It was fun to hang out.
 
Really is that how ppl see me?
Ask Meredith I'm just a guy like many who walks into a fish store no big deal with a Starbucks and get hugs from a hot store specialist in the first minute.

Meredith, great store and awesome looking DT you setup there.
It was fun to hang out.

Always good to see you! It's the best part of working at a fish store.... getting to hang out and talk shop with a fellow enthusiast. Hugs from some of my favorite people ain't to bad either :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top