• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Squad Needs Your Help – Coral Pack #5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diesel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
kitty-pops-balloon-photoshop-1.jpg
 
I'm counting the snails and shrimp along with my one damsel. Too scared to try coral again, until I can at least keep a fish alive. My coral banded has been a trooper. Fist thing to go into the tank. Damsel has about a month under her belt now. Maybe in another month I'll get brave and try a torch again :):)
 
I'm counting the snails and shrimp along with my one damsel. Too scared to try coral again, until I can at least keep a fish alive. My coral banded has been a trooper. Fist thing to go into the tank. Damsel has about a month under her belt now. Maybe in another month I'll get brave and try a torch again :):)
we seem to have the opposite problem ... I can't keep fish alive but corals are growing like weeds!!! :confused:This hobby just amazes me!!!;)
 
Let's finish strong my friends, it's Sunday.
If nothing to bid, please keep Steve in your prayers today and everyday after that.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top