Reef Tank 365 Featured Tank by SPR1968

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
38,516
Reaction score
67,449
Location
Fontana, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
REEFTANK365.jpg
​

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
Shaun's Red Sea Max S 650

1.jpeg

Join me in congratulating @SPR1968 for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 650-litre reef was started in June 2016. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info info by clicking HERE.

Thank you @SPR1968 for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us! #ReefTank365
 
Thank you @dbl @DSC reef for your kind comments. I’m quiet stunned actually!

This came completely out of the blue and I really am very honoured considering the systems here on this brilliant site!

Here is a picture of the system I’ve just taken and thank you so much everyone for this award it really means a great deal to me.

7518888448_IMG_0555.JPG
 
Beautiful tank and some of the most interesting + best fish selections of any tank on R2R!

That trigger pair is very special.

Wow thanks @HolisticBear thats a bit of a compliment thank you!

The Blue Throat Triggers are a real treat to watch and have great presence in the tank. I think their in the early stages of ‘trying’ to spawn again. I say trying because the sand bed isn’t very deep but their persistent! Their behaviour changes, especially the female and it’s very noticeable. Well it is to me because I stare at the tank endlessly! Lol
 
Shaun,
Congrats!!!

Your S-650 is so awesome and you've done a wonderful job.

Freddie
Thanks Freddie, it’s truly a great honour for me.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top