Reef Tank 365 Featuring cFloor's 250 Gallon SPS

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
27,806
Reaction score
139,920
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REEFTANK365.jpg


Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
cFloor's 250 Gallon SPS Reef Tank

1563976484649.png


Join me in congratulating @cFloor for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 250 gallon reef was started on 5/10/2017. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info info by clicking HERE.

Thank you @cFloor for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us! #ReefTank365​
 
Nice work! Congratulations on the recognition!
 
!!! Congratulations @cFloor !!! Beautiful tank..Love the pictures.


congratulations.jpg
Congratulations @cFloor!!! Great looking tank!!!
Congrats @cFloor on the big
365.jpg
Love the Angels.

This setup appears to be in your garage? Where are you located and how do you deal heat?
Yes, I had this tank and my other tanks all in the garage. I had it that way for about 2 years. There were temp swings in the garage, but not that bad. Two weeks ago, I moved everything into my house and changed tanks. I will start another thread shortly.
congrats!!!
Congrats great looking tank!!!
Congratulations.
Nice work! Congratulations on the recognition!
congratulations!
Wow! Spectacular!!! @cFloor

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KZHLP0dRsRDfgTy4G9" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
Insanely great!
Congratulations!
Congrats!

win.gif
Congratulations. That is truly an amazing tank!
Thanks for the kind words everyone!
 
Congrats. Nice soft scape full of color !!!!

congrats2.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top