Reef Tank 365 Featuring Haggisman14's Biocube

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
27,806
Reaction score
139,920
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
681533


Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
Haggisman14's Biocube

img_8895-jpg.772829


Join me in congratulating @Haggisman14 for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 29 gallon reef was started on October 13, 2017. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info info by clicking HERE.

Thank you @Haggisman14 for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us! #ReefTank365
 
Thanks everyone! Super cool to be nominated for this! I"ve been off the grid since Christmas, so I'm just doing some catching up and saw this in my notifications! Thanks again!

I'll snag a new FTS for you guys later tonight.

Thanks again!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top