Reef2Reef ugly tank contest! Time for spring cleaning! Win some frags!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far only one entrant:squigglemouth:

OK, here's my dirty 75 gallon tank:

100_1069.jpg


And me in front of the tank after cleaning it, holding a poorly drawn poster ;) :

100_1075.jpg
 
Alrighty here is my clown tank. I run it Skimmer less so I let the algae build for some natural filtration.
IMG_20120407_205816.jpg


All clean
IMG_20120422_131447.jpg

IMG_20120422_131517.jpg
 
I replaced all the filters and membrane in my RO/DI unit even though I'm still getting 0 TDS. 15 gallon water change, fresh carbon and GFO. I didn't make the sign, my daughter did. :D

IMG_18933.jpg


IMG_1899.jpg
 
My turn!!

Dirty full tank shot
46b20ce9-03a9-c8d2.jpg


Dirty frag rack
46b20ce9-03cb-cb0b.jpg


Clean full tank shot
46b20ce9-03e6-8262.jpg


Clean frag rack
46b20ce9-03f8-f67d.jpg


Me :( with a spring picture.
46b20ce9-893e-4e3f.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top