• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefer 450 Tank Only, Brand New, Chipped

Absolutekind

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2014
Messages
130
Reaction score
48
Location
Lancaster, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Reefer 450 tank that is chipped on the bottom right side. The inner seal is fine, the chip is on the outside. Red Sea is sending me a new tank, so I'm ok getting rid of this one.

It holds water, so I think this is just cosmetic.

Local pickup only- Columbia, MD 21046.

20171228_093112.jpg


20171228_093106.jpg


20171218_091938.jpg


20171216_110153.jpg
 
I tried to PM but it won’t let me... Not sure what’s up
 
Tried to pm you it don’t work can you pm me your # ? I have someone that’s very interested in the tank
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top