Reefer Madness Zoa Growout Competition! 2019

How are we working out pickups for us locals in CT? Also how much was the agreed upon price?

We are waiting for you and a few others to confirm the $30 and let us know where you live. Then we can figure out pickup or a meet up. Take a look in the original thread please.
 
$41 shipped next day am.

Can Zoas be shipped priority mail? I think 41 for just shipping will probably and unfortunately push me out!
 
I felt like it was only right to join since I am in the contest. =) Looking forward to meeting some of you guys. If you do a meetup for frag pickup, I really hope I can make it!
 
Frags have all been cut and are healing up nicely! About a week until we all get them!

Who else is local and wants to join? We lost a few people and have 6 spots open.

Current List is:

Rossthereefer - Danbury, Ct
JerSaint - Mystic, CT
Peter Dietz - Danieleson, CT
Mike_Diako - Coventry, CT
fastest302 - Danbury
Rlreefguy - Cranston, RI
Katepete722 - Bethel, CT
pjb9166 - Simsbury, CT
Skydvr - Windsor , CT
 
Going to be fun. Think I post in the wrong thread
Here is what my son and I are throwing in for the pool.
Can anyone else share the frag they are throwing in?

IMG_0168.JPG


IMG_0169.JPG


IMG_0170.JPG
 
@JerSaint i can pick my frag up from you at some point. I’m off this Friday and Saturday if any of those work.

Looks like I will be gluing down the healed polyps on Monday. They will be ready for pickup by Wednesday.

I think we can arrange a few pickup options. Anyone close to Mystic (or that can’t pick up at the meet-up) can pop by my house to grab their frag. A meetup on Thursday night will likely be good for me. Any input on a location ( somewhere mid state or mid Shoreline near 95)?

Also need to arrange payment, either PayPal F&F to : [email protected]
or cash in person.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top