Reefi uno 2.1 pro or 2x noop k7 v3

Ssiopao

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2016
Messages
36
Reaction score
14
Location
Iceland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of changing my smatfarm g5 + hydra 26hd. Having problem with hydra, blue led not turning off but dimmed.

Tank is 27x19, 21” water level. Rockscape is half the tank. Sps and zoas on the bottom.

I am thinking of 1x reefi uno 2.1 pro or 2x noopsyche k7 v3 or any other light in the same range? 2nd hand xr30 blue?

I like the 3yr warranty of reefi. I also heard good things about noop.

I am open for suggestions.

Thank you
 
Reefi all day. While more Reefi is more expensive,you get what you pay for. (This is just from what I have read online,I have never ownes either) Reefi you will have more controlalbility,better leds,reflectors,spectrum,outstanding build quality,customer service in the amazing USofA,reliability.

Noop's seem to be a great light to,everyone I have ever seen use them love them. They are super affordable
That being said,the app ia super wonky,a China based company with hit or miss customer service,long wait time for arrival,minimal channels leaving leds that need to be on their own channel combined with others.

Atm too you can get a Duo Pro for only $550 and thats insane.
 
I love my noop and I’ll recommend it all day long. But if comparing to a reefi…there’s no way

The reefi is a absolute top of the line light. The noop I think is one of the best for the money and outperforms things like the ai prime. But not a reefi
 
Thank you all for the reply.

Is reefi uno 2.1 more than enough for my tank size for most sps?
 
Reefi all day. While more Reefi is more expensive,you get what you pay for. (This is just from what I have read online,I have never ownes either) Reefi you will have more controlalbility,better leds,reflectors,spectrum,outstanding build quality,customer service in the amazing USofA,reliability.

Noop's seem to be a great light to,everyone I have ever seen use them love them. They are super affordable
That being said,the app ia super wonky,a China based company with hit or miss customer service,long wait time for arrival,minimal channels leaving leds that need to be on their own channel combined with others.

Atm too you can get a Duo Pro for only $550 and thats insane.
daniel from reefi told me that uno 2.1 is the latest gen, has greater available power and better spread.
 
Reefi, They have a 24x24 inch foot print, recommended mounting height is 12 inches above water. I run 4 of them on my 300g 8ft tank. 27 inches of water and I am only using about 100 watts power of the 270 available at my peak time. At current profile I am getting around 70 par on my sand bed.

1729209174745.png

Just added a video on my build thread of my Harlequin Shrimp going for a walk at day break under one of my Nems. The latest pics and stuff are on page 7.
 
Reefi, They have a 24x24 inch foot print, recommended mounting height is 12 inches above water. I run 4 of them on my 300g 8ft tank. 27 inches of water and I am only using about 100 watts power of the 270 available at my peak time. At current profile I am getting around 70 par on my sand bed.

1729209174745.png

Just added a video on my build thread of my Harlequin Shrimp going for a walk at day break under one of my Nems. The latest pics and stuff are on page 7.
Sorry if I missed it but what lenses are you using?
 
I love my noop and I’ll recommend it all day long. But if comparing to a reefi…there’s no way

The reefi is a absolute top of the line light. The noop I think is one of the best for the money and outperforms things like the ai prime. But not a reefi
This is well said.
 
thank you. I am sold now for reefi. Its just that, it is out of stock now. I can get it on november.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top