Reefing Art Frag Plugs Impossible to cut?!

Reef.TRD

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
81
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up yall!

Has anyone figured out a way to cut the reefing art frag plugs?! I swear these things are fully invincible; I’ve tried bone cutters, a dremel with a diamond blade and even a gryphon and none of them even put a scratch in the plugs. Sucks because I really like the price/feel of the plugs, but they are literally the strongest material I have ever dealt with. Would love to hear some other opinions on this and if anyone has a way to cut/break these up.

Thanks
IMG_3968.jpeg
 
Maybe a wood splitter would work?

Your description reminds me of a story about a person who claimed to have a bottle of acid that was so strong that it would dissolve anything. :thinking-face: :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top