Reefkoi Corals frag pix for the swap

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefkoi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yea bro night as well! LOL!
 
ReefKoi is A+ in my frag swap book.

I need to make sure I stop at his booth first next time I see him at a swap. Lucky TN people.
 
The event was great thanks again for the awesome clear water Eddie!! And thanks to everyone that bought frags from me and to the sellers I bought from, I picked up some cool polyps and everyone was fun to be around it was a good weekend down in Knox :)

Chris
 
Thanks Chris for the frag racks, plugs, and sweet Nem! :D
 
You got it! Feel free to post a pic of that nem ;) I have a few more in the stable right now :)
C
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top