Reefled 90 to Radion XR30 Gen 4 Pro acclimation

NickHolmes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Messages
202
Reaction score
186
Location
South Africa
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm replacing a single Reefled 90 with a Radion XR30 Gen 4 Pro in my shallow reef. The Reefled 90 has been running at 100% but I don't know what
intensity to start the Radion at as I don't have access to a PAR meter. Can anyone give some guidance on this? Pic of tank for reference, will be predominantly SPS.

1 _DSC6006.jpg
 
Let see if someone can help you.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top