• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reeflo Snapper/Dart Hybrid Pump. The last external pump you will need.

Stpatrick

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Messages
979
Reaction score
154
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I have my year old Snapper/Dart Hybrid Pump for sale. Brand new condition. This is the quietest and coolest external pump you can get. It is currently set up as the Snapper model. Change the impeller and you will have the higher flow Dart model. I have the other impeller and it will be included in this sale. I have used these pumps for the last 6-7 years. This gets 5 out of 5 stars on ever site you visit. Great reviews. In Brand new condition and no rust! These sell for $350 all over the net. I will sell it for $260 shipped.

* Adjustable flow external aquarium pumps grow with your needs
* Premium aquarium pumps for quiet, efficient & reliable operation
* Use included extra impeller kit to convert into higher flow pumps

ReeFloDemand the highest level of efficiency, quiet operation and durability from your aquarium pumps. ReeFlo Hybrid Pumps are designed to power and grow with complex aquarium setups without compromising flow rate. High-efficiency external pumps convert to more powerful models with included impeller kit. Buy ReeFlo Hybrid Pumps once and simply convert them as your aquarium needs grow!

Made in the USA Premium ReeFlo Hybrid Pumps boast cooler, quieter operation while drawing less energy. High flow, low wattage water pumps are designed for long-lasting, reliable use great for custom freshwater or saltwater aquariums setups. Made in the USA. 5-year warranty.

Snapper/Dart Hybrid Pump

Features:

Convertible between two models
Low wattage draw
Cooler due to built-in heat sink fins
Quieter due to heavy-duty core support
More durable due to copper in the windings

Snapper/Dart Flow Rates - 2,300/4,300 gph / Max Head - 12 ft / watts - 94/169 / Inlet - 2" / outlet - 1-1/2" / HP - 1/8




I will include the the valve feed assembly for an additional $20.

 
Bump for a great return pump.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top