ReefSquad and R2R STAFF GIVEAWAY CONTEST

I love the appreciation you are showing and I hope the 3 winners will be happy. This is a very cool thing that you are doing, @RichtheReefer21

I love the challenge of IDing odd and unusual critters as I often collect some when we snorkel the Florida Keys. But I'm way less proficient at critters from other far away seas and oceans!

Be ready for a challenge. It's a juvenile and has very little tip-offs as to what exactly it is.
 
That’s very kind of you @RichtheReefer21 ! I too appreciate everyone here! I’m not a reefsquad member, but I still try to be welcoming, friendly and helpful.
Extremely nice gesture.....Best of luck to the #Reefsquad !

Paying it forward, or back..

I lost my career job in October and wasnt able to purchase the partner membership as I wanted. And I promised myself 2019 would not be the same.

When the opportunity came knocking to give back, I had no choice really. It just feels right.
 
Last edited:
This is such a kind gesture, thank you for the kind words. We are glad to help you. I am glad you share the same feelings I have for this group. Any free time I have is spent here, I don't use any other forums anymore. :)
 
This is such a kind gesture, thank you for the kind words. We are glad to help you. I am glad you share the same feelings I have for this group. Any free time I have is spent here, I don't use any other forums anymore. :)
The pleasure is all mine.:)
 
Pass on Denro's Way to lazy to feed them.:)

I go a little nuts on my variety of food sources like some. Which probably explains the insane growth it had over the last year.. (triple its heads)

But I'm sure Spot feeding mysis twice a week is more the suffice. They are open during the day. Not like sun coral.

Feed them every other time u feed the fish. They eat EVERYTHING. Pellets, nori, flakes, fish dookie, not picky at all.
 
@r2rstaff

Staff members. You are included in this as well! All the work you all do behind the scenes will not go unnoticed! I would tag David, but he wont see it anyways! Ha
 
I go a little nuts on my variety of food sources like some. Which probably explains the insane growth it had over the last year.. (triple its heads)

But I'm sure Spot feeding mysis twice a week is more the suffice. They are open during the day. Not like sun coral.

Feed them every other time u feed the fish. They eat EVERYTHING. Pellets, nori, flakes, fish dookie, not picky at all.

Oh I know their needs I had them 30 years ago.:) Just don't find them worth the food demand they require of me feeding them>:)
 
Paying it forward, or back..

I lost my career job in October and wasnt able to purchase the partner membership as I wanted. And I promised myself 2019 would not be the same.

When the opportunity came knocking to give back, I had no choice really. It just feels right.

I tip my hat to you good sir with the utmost respect.
 
I’ve actually never considered any NPS due to their need to feed... thinking about it now, my tank is so dirty and I feed a lot. They would probably do well :rolleyes:

Need to feed :D that sounds cool!

And u dont gotta worry about them when u leave ur better half in charge for a month. ;Muted;Nailbiting;) Besides some easy feeding, it's a breeze and is always happy. Especially through sunset on ramp down. Good luck bud :)
 
So I figured I would entice this a bit and show the colony in it's current state. Multiplying like a weed. This is gonna be fun.

Ignore my heavy breathing. Keep the volume low. ;Hilarious


Oh, by the way, The mystery creature just enjoyed a little chunk of LRS Frenzy to keep content. 10ml water change daily. :D
 
This is such fun! @RichtheReefer21 , you are so kind to do this, but these guys are just doing what you are trying to do as well.......return to the hobby as it's given to them! Because of my recent dino problems I'm going to abstain. Maybe when their gone one of the winners will be able to share with the squad! :D

OBTW....gorgeous tank!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top