ReefSquad and R2R STAFF GIVEAWAY CONTEST

I like to ID things and I was just here for fun and to help out. I appreciate what you have done and would like to give my prize to @MSB123
I didn’t even see this! Wow! Thank you as well!
 
I like to ID things and I was just here for fun and to help out. I appreciate what you have done and would like to give my prize to @MSB123
See that's what I'm talkin about. Spreading that r2r vibe far and wide!

And for it. You both get one cause I really wanted to give him one anyways but was afraid of backlash and favoritism or whatever!

@MSB123 and @Lovemyreef2015

Please PM me with shipping info.

Congratulations and thank you greatly for making this even better than just a give away. It's a movement!
 
See what good deeds start up.

Movements of generosity and gratitude.

@Dsnakes
@MSB123
@Lovemyreef2015

Here is a screen shot of the PM snakes sent me right after I announced the winners... amazing. This is why r2r is the best. And always will be. Community.

Screenshot_20190604-181836_Samsung Internet.jpg


#r2r4life
#r2rforlife
 
I decided in result, to bump the giveaway up to 4 heads. Shipped so no one misses out on the spoils!

Well done and thank you all for making this even better than it could have been.

@Peace River I'll have an answer key before I start something like this again! :)
 
So @DSC reef and @Lovemyreef2015

Wheres the new Build thread?!?! Haha.


There is no rush. The babies need to grow out, then round 2 of fragging.

It will be 3-4 weeks before I am ready to ship.

Plenty of time to cycle. Hehe.
 
This is the feel good thread of the year. Thank you so much, @RichtheReefer21 You are one of the best fellows around. By the way, my ID was phyllodocidae. I purposely did not enter because the last thing my tank needs right now is a specialty coral. Congratulations to everyone who participated in all the fun.

 
This is the feel good thread of the year. Thank you so much, @RichtheReefer21 You are one of the best fellows around. By the way, my ID was phyllodocidae. I purposely did not enter because the last thing my tank needs right now is a specialty coral. Congratulations to everyone who participated in all the fun.

Thanks for the kind words Brian. The generosity and feeling of paying it forward and giving back is contagious! Glad I got to dive into it head first and spread some good vibes and a true sense of community...

And with all the extra time u have I figured it would have been right up ur alley to tend to it. I really only feed it twice a week. Same foods I feed the fish. Doesnt take up my time at all.
 
This is awesome!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top