Refugium Light / Radion XR15 G4 Marine Pro LED

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
2,033
Reaction score
1,351
Location
D'Iberville Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ,, I find myself with a extra Radion XR15 G4 Marine Pro LED light ,,, wanting it to not go to waste ,, would this light be good enough to run above a Chaetto Refugium ,, I saw on BRS where they used the Freshwater version of this light to run over a refugium ,,, they didn't say anything about using the saltwater version though,,,

If ya'll think this would be a good light for the refugium ,, can you give me some idea of what settings would be best for this use ? I have the Radion arm mount for this light also ,, I had bought this light to use over a new Chalice only tank ,,, this new tank has been put on hold for the time being ,,, but I could use the light to have over a Chatto tray in my sump tank ,,,
 
That’s a heck of a fuge light! :) Maybe you can trade it with someone for a Kessil H380 which is a true fuge light?
 
So ,, I find myself with a extra Radion XR15 G4 Marine Pro LED light ,,, wanting it to not go to waste ,, would this light be good enough to run above a Chaetto Refugium ,, I saw on BRS where they used the Freshwater version of this light to run over a refugium ,,, they didn't say anything about using the saltwater version though,,,

If ya'll think this would be a good light for the refugium ,, can you give me some idea of what settings would be best for this use ? I have the Radion arm mount for this light also ,, I had bought this light to use over a new Chalice only tank ,,, this new tank has been put on hold for the time being ,,, but I could use the light to have over a Chatto tray in my sump tank ,,,
I also have a same light and really would like to use until I setup my frag tank with the new 180 build. My Fuge box light is only working half way so any advice would help.
 
I ended up setting up another tank put the Radion plus one other over that tank ,, I have one of those Kessil H80 Grow lights over my Chaeto grow tray ,, limited luck with it ,, may need to lower it a bit more over the tray ,,
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top