Resetting your concept of fish lifespan.

  • Thread starter Thread starter av8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

av8

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
80
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just though I'd post a brief update on my old girl. Marylin is alive and well. She is in her 30th year. Point of reference: she has not laid an egg nest, as in this video, in almost a year.


I guess menopause has finally arrived.

My best advice: feed the bottom of the food chain and go really slow.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top