Oct 17, 2023 #1 Brad Coughlan Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jan 17, 2023 Messages 701 Reaction score 211 Location England What state or country do you live in United Kingdom Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hey, I have had this rhodactis mushroom frag for a month and it's been doing fine until I moved it to this certain spot. I noticed that the coral seems to be stretching up, it has been doing this for 2 days. Is this normal? Any ideas?
Hey, I have had this rhodactis mushroom frag for a month and it's been doing fine until I moved it to this certain spot. I noticed that the coral seems to be stretching up, it has been doing this for 2 days. Is this normal? Any ideas?
Oct 17, 2023 #2 Uncle99 10K Club member View Badges Joined Jul 22, 2018 Messages 10,506 Reaction score 15,974 Location Province of Ontario What state or country do you live in Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 You moved it. None like being moved as PAR changes. It will resettle though.
Oct 17, 2023 #3 P Pistondog 5000 Club Member View Badges Joined Jun 28, 2020 Messages 5,470 Reaction score 9,581 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 My rhodactis stretch for light this way
Oct 18, 2023 #4 OP OP Brad Coughlan Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jan 17, 2023 Messages 701 Reaction score 211 Location England What state or country do you live in United Kingdom Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Ok cool, thanks everyone!