Ricordea stretching and acting very strange.

Pablopufferfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2020
Messages
306
Reaction score
769
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, this is a repost of my past thread that got lost in the ocean threads. My Ricordea has been act weird. Can someone tell me what’s happening?
image.jpg
 
Ricordea mushrooms, like other mushrooms, move around constantly. The stretched piece of the base will separate and form a new ricordea. The scientific term is Pedal laceration.
 
Wow that is a first for any of my mushrooms. I’m new to this hobby and haven’t experienced this yet. And that is my first coral who has formed another coral.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top