Rimless, Euro brace, vrs traditional.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeMoto
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I am not sure about everyone else but when you buy a rimless tank and dont want to run a lid you pretty much dont buy jumpers like a wrasse and make sure your fish are not picking on each other.


Otherwise... you will have fish on the floor. It is common sense right?

So base what kind of tank on the livestock makes a lot of sense.
 
I am not sure about everyone else but when you buy a rimless tank and dont want to run a lid you pretty much dont buy jumpers like a wrasse and make sure your fish are not picking on each other.


Otherwise... you will have fish on the floor. It is common sense right?

So base what kind of tank on the livestock makes a lot of sense.

Clown fish are on my must have list......

I must have a screen. I never like having a glass covers on my old aquarium, always got cloudy and nasty looking.

And to be honest my stock list isn't finish yet. Taking this build slow.

Trying to at least narrow down a aquarium size 1st.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top