RO/DI Waste Trying to Stay Green

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
1,625
Reaction score
11
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, my RO/DI unit should be here tomorrow!!!
I like to be as friendly to mother earth as possible.
So I was curious what creative uses people have found to use the 'waste' water rather than just sending it back down the drain?
 
Setup a collection barrel outside and run the line out there. then use the water in your garden. that or fill the washing machine up with it to wash some clothes!!!
 
Thought about the lawn and garden thing.
Washing machine thing will not work. Just bought a new HE front loader.
Good ideas though
Wheres the 'outside of the box' thinkers?
 
I've seen the lawn, graden, along with pond top-off before (obviously you have to have a pond).

Sump-pump is a great idea if you have a well gilmore!

There are RO units that produce 1:1 ratios or better, but that's a moot point since you already bought one...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top