RO tubing in Brute trash can

Mike1970

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2015
Messages
359
Reaction score
325
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I’ve setup my AWC now I’m trying to find a good way to get the RO tubing to the bottom of a brute trash can. I would love to see the way you did it what you use any help would be appreciated thanks
 
I simply drilled a hole in the side of a spare chuck of pvc pipe to the ro tubing is tight and it sinks right to the bottom. Been using it for years.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top