Hey first off. I sent you a text message threw phone on the Friday you posted this but was in awware till right now as I have not logged in cause of family issues that are going on and work and so much more.
There are no worries about getting your money back I am not that type of person. As people know.
I still have coral I need to ship out from last year due to the water I have not shipped still I update them every few weeks.
I sent you a text saying hello this is rob&gab from r2r that I want to refund your money back but don't have the correct funds right now.
For your troubles I sent you in the text as well I said that I am gonna give you the skimmer for free for your troubles.
At 5:20pm I sent that text on the Friday that passed you never replied back to me.
I'm 24 years old and have allot on my plate at this time ,
I appreciate your feedback of the way you feel but you never even replied back to me o my cell phone I will get a screen shot and post here to show you.
I am not on r2r much cause of work and family so I do nott check for days on out.
Hope you understand and you can fix your feedback. Thanks
-rob
Any questions I left a voice mail on your phone just before I typed this up. Please contact me back.