Rose coral brown jelly disease

Top189h

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anything I can do other than a peroxide dip followed up by an iodine dip? It started with a new clownfish hosting the coral a few months ago and the tissue started to receed a little in one corner, but then a few weeks ago I had a heater issue which it never really inflated again after and today it lost over half of its tissue. This coral is really the reason I got into this hobby, it was on a piece of live rock at my lfs over a decade ago and I just really want to save it.

20230728_211450.jpg
 
Look’s like toast should have dipped it by now
 
It was dipped already. Almost all of that loss occurred within about 6 hours.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top