Rover is about to land on Mars

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
72,100
Reaction score
69,741
Location
Massachusetts, United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My brother is the lead scientist. He's been working on this for years.

Fingers crossed it lands safely!
 
Congratulations to your brother! It is another exciting exploration for human kind!
 
Wow awesome!

Whats rovers purpose and hopes?
 
Awesome that it all went so well!

Curious stray thought: Just imagine the day of permanently inhabited cities on Mars...and then the first reef aquarium set up on another planet stocked with asexually derived clones of the coral we keep today! (I just know that someone is going to try it) :)
 
Last edited:
Wow, congratulations to your brother! What an amazing feat and we already have pictures!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top