• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RR Jawdropper and Tyree Joe's Rainbow Acro Pack!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.declivisowner

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
380
Reaction score
15
Location
CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have a 2 piece frag pack for sale including RR Jawdropper and Tyree/Joe's Rainbow Acropora. I might have another frag of RR Jawdropper if someone is interested. The pack is $925 shipped. Guaranteed to get there alive. PM me with any questions and thanks for looking!

RR Jawdropper
001_zpse3208a3e.jpg

RR Jawdropper
002_zpsc0c9ee6d.jpg

Tyree/Joe's Rainbow Acropora
003_zpsf5e187c7.jpg
 
People have asked about the other RR Jawdropper frag so here it is. I don't want to sell it but I will for $1000 shipped. No less.

20140622_143619_zpsjpnek5i4.jpg
 
Last edited:
So the frag is from the frag? Or is there a mother colony?
 
The one polyp acro frag, very nice and good luck with sale.
 
So the frag is from the frag? Or is there a mother colony?

I bought a frag probably 3 or so months ago. It grew out into what I'd call a large frag. I had my friends over for 2 weeks and decided to let them help me do a water change. There all very interested in the tanks. I let my friend siphon my frag tank and walked away to take a phone call, which wasn't the smartest decision. When I came back he managed to break a lot of my corals. He thought they were all rocks and was siphoning under them. Unfortunately they weren't. He managed to make frags of a bunch of SPS. RR Jawdropper, RR Avengers, RMF Jared's Rainbow Milli to name a few. I also found my SniperSPS Red devil Mushroom in the bottom of a 5 gal becket! I was just going to keep all of the frags and grow them but another one of my friends ended up breaking the suspension on my dirt bike when he tried to whip a 40ft step up. Anyway, I guess you could say it's from a frag of a frag. The Tyree Joe's Rainbow Acro was from a colony.
 
I bought a frag probably 3 or so months ago. It grew out into what I'd call a large frag. I had my friends over for 2 weeks and decided to let them help me do a water change. There all very interested in the tanks. I let my friend siphon my frag tank and walked away to take a phone call, which wasn't the smartest decision. When I came back he managed to break a lot of my corals. He thought they were all rocks and was siphoning under them. Unfortunately they weren't. He managed to make frags of a bunch of SPS. RR Jawdropper, RR Avengers, RMF Jared's Rainbow Milli to name a few. I also found my SniperSPS Red devil Mushroom in the bottom of a 5 gal becket! I was just going to keep all of the frags and grow them but another one of my friends ended up breaking the suspension on my dirt bike when he tried to whip a 40ft step up. Anyway, I guess you could say it's from a frag of a frag. The Tyree Joe's Rainbow Acro was from a colony.
Man you need some new friends.
 
Reefsponge lol I can't stop Smiles. Frag form the frag
 
Dang, this is bigger then the Joe's Rainbow I purchased from you a year ago!! It's going strong but was seriously the smallest frag I've ever seen and took over a year to become a decent size frag. Packaging was great and communication was great so buy with confidence guys and gals.

Bryan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top