• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RRC Rainbow splice colony. Local P/U in Ohio

Item Price
750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jgg1133

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
187
Reaction score
100
Location
Pickerington, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my RRC Rainbow Splice colony. I would prefer local pickup at this time due to the size.

Mounted to a 3'' disk, approximately 7 inches tall with branches and basing out. You can see red, just seems to be developing. I don't have time to care for my SPS system any more.

$750 local. I will drive a short distance to meet.

I have some other colonies available as well.

Thanks!

IMG_8742.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top