- Joined
- Jul 10, 2018
- Messages
- 72
- Reaction score
- 17
- What state or country do you live in
- United Kingdom
Hi
I'm looking to upgrade my lights next month as I don't want it to be a problem with SPS/mix tank. currently, I'm running two XR15 Gen4 pros on arm brackets over the reefer 250. I've thought about using T5 GHL aquatic life 24" as I'm sure the 36" will just be overwhelming with the light spill. would the 24" with 4 blue +bulbs and two xr15 gen4 be enough?
I'm looking to upgrade my lights next month as I don't want it to be a problem with SPS/mix tank. currently, I'm running two XR15 Gen4 pros on arm brackets over the reefer 250. I've thought about using T5 GHL aquatic life 24" as I'm sure the 36" will just be overwhelming with the light spill. would the 24" with 4 blue +bulbs and two xr15 gen4 be enough?

