RTN?????? Acropora Death out of nowhere????

That’s only 18 watts. You definitely need a lot more light. I have a prime 16 on 7g 12” cube and puts out about 300 par on the lower half of the tank.

Okay thanks! i’ll definitely make sure to upgrade asap. hopefully by the end of the month! Thanks for all your help
 
Okay thanks! i’ll definitely make sure to upgrade asap. hopefully by the end of the month! Thanks for all your help
Your tank is still really young for acros. I wouldn’t rush back into them just bc you upgrade the light. I think you should sharpen your reef skills for awhile. Learn the best way to keep your alk stable (no more than 1 dKh swing per 24hrs). Acros need good input and export, not just an no3/po4 test value. How many fish do you have?
 
Yeah of course i understand, I was planning on waiting a while before adding more acros anyways, i really want to learn more about how i can keep them successfully before hand. I learned the hard way lol! I have 2 fish
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top