Ruby red dragonet going to top of aquarium

Rodan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Messages
120
Reaction score
33
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have a video but my dragonet was doing a odd behavior by vertically hitting the top of my aquarium over and over again. I did medicate the tank with chemiclean but I am using a airstone to keep oxygen levels fine. I did see on the reef2reef that they do this when mating. But I only have 1 and also its dorsal fin was fully extended when this was happening and I have never seen it fully extended. If anyone has any clue please let me know!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top