Oct 31, 2020 #1 jamo130788 Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 20, 2018 Messages 141 Reaction score 129 Location Chicago What state or country do you live in Illinois Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hey guys, I have this ballast - should I run the radium bulb on 250w regular or 250wSL setting?
Oct 31, 2020 #2 Bpb 2500 Club Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Feb 27, 2014 Messages 4,518 Reaction score 6,359 Location College Station What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 SL
Oct 31, 2020 #3 OP OP jamo130788 Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 20, 2018 Messages 141 Reaction score 129 Location Chicago What state or country do you live in Illinois Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks !
Nov 30, 2020 #4 F frank@wall Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 133 Reaction score 57 Location new york What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have icecap ballast and run 250wSL