Rusticman’s Planet Aquarium Mega Matrix 155 Build

that looks great , but for all the tangs is your tank to small
 
that looks great , but for all the tangs is your tank to small
Yes, I will be rehoming them. Just keeping 3 in here, especially once the sticks grow out.
 
New aquascape with trio angels, blueface, emperator and majestic.

0E34F4BD-07D7-408B-BF14-C87B086774C3.jpeg 916B9B8B-401A-45F5-B6EB-298828D54AFD.jpeg F22E68CD-07AC-4719-870F-B9DF48A1FF23.jpeg 55223135-8D43-4FD8-A021-EC4B4F5290A1.jpeg A7B80F18-EAC7-432B-A8D1-F45E6BF515E6.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Went from bare bottom to sand. Looks much nicer compared to bare bottom. Never go back…ever.
 

Attachments

  • A561A883-45FF-480A-A5A9-F3FB420ACC18.jpeg
    A561A883-45FF-480A-A5A9-F3FB420ACC18.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 55
  • ED5C32C7-6665-48A7-85B9-027B4E3CCBEE.jpeg
    ED5C32C7-6665-48A7-85B9-027B4E3CCBEE.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 3BA622A2-3771-477D-B950-5757226F76B2.jpeg
    3BA622A2-3771-477D-B950-5757226F76B2.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 52

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top