• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

rw-4's for rw-8's or gyre

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2014
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
409
Location
Metro Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a pair of rw-8's or a gyre they would trade for a pair of rw-4's? Im not getting enough flow in my tank and I need to get something bigger with out having to add more powerheads

Will cover the shipping to help with the trade
 
Hey Richie are you still looking to sell these? I’m also located in Michigan
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top