Sailfin tang eating only nori

HAAAAAAAA

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2022
Messages
574
Reaction score
227
Location
Karnataka
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that it's been about 2 months and my sailfin seems to be eating only nori, should I be worried? I tried mysis shrimp, hikari marine s pellets but they don't seem to work, i tried to get red Nori but they are really expensive here, anything else I can try?
 
DIY seafood mix it needs protein
It looks like I forgot to mention, he's in a predatory tank with a small grouper, zebra moray and a red sea white spotted moray, i feed them mackerel, clams, crabs, anchovies etc, i think I do remember seeing him taking a nibble at some of the foods there, would that be alright?
 
Emerald Entrée if you can get it has all the value a tang needs.

DAILY
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top