SALTWATER AQUARIUM MUST HAVES

I googled it haha, it's like 1.5 hours away. I usually go to "thatfishplace" ever heard of it??

I have yeah. In Lancaster. A little ways away from me but near my moms place in Hershey! How is it there? Next time I visit her maybe I will stop by to see
 
In my honest opinion, it's good overall! It is alittle pricey though, but theres a large variety. They turn their lights on for their corals alittle to intensely I've notice, so some of the corals that dont get sold right away start to bleach. So it's better to get them as they come in. Fish wise they have a good guarantee policy. Equipment wise, they dont except returns after it touches your aquarium water which kinda sucks if you're not satisfied with the product
 
In my honest opinion, it's good overall! It is alittle pricey though, but theres a large variety. They turn their lights on for their corals alittle to intensely I've notice, so some of the corals that dont get sold right away start to bleach. So it's better to get them as they come in. Fish wise they have a good guarantee policy. Equipment wise, they dont except returns after it touches your aquarium water which kinda sucks if you're not satisfied with the product

I hear ya there. As far as pricing that’s how most places are. If you’re ever up in the area give Something Fishy a try! I actually just sold them my Anemone
 
WuyouChy Auto Top Off = Cheap, reliable, effective ATO

1581531279163.png
 
No controller so I've found my power strip with individual on/off switches absolutely vital.
 
No controller so I've found my power strip with individual on/off switches absolutely vital.
Agreed, I dont have a controller either but being able to turn off the individual outlets helps a lot!
 
The 3152 has such bad reviews. You might want to reconsider.
 
Hey everyone! I'm new to the hobby, About 6 months in. What are some of your must have equipment? I'm not talking about feeding tongs and stuff haha. Like what cool gadgets were game changers in your aquarium?
Definitely my ATO, I didn't even realize how annoying topping of daily manually was till I got this thing.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top