Salutations from Buffalo, NY! New to forum!

Welcome!!! Looks like you are off to a great start! You are in a good place to get valuable information.
IMG_4552.gif
 
Welcome! I’m over in Rochester so we’re sort of neighbors lol. Fortunately, western NY is a hotspot for reefing, we have a ton of hobbyists and a ton great retail shops as well as basement breeders. I’m pretty sure that Todd’s Torch originated from a Rochester aquarium as well. Feel free to reach out for any help or advice!
 
Welcome! I’m over in Rochester so we’re sort of neighbors lol. Fortunately, western NY is a hotspot for reefing, we have a ton of hobbyists and a ton great retail shops as well as basement breeders. I’m pretty sure that Todd’s Torch originated from a Rochester aquarium as well. Feel free to reach out for any help or advice!
Hello, thank you for the warm welcome. Neighbors indeed. I’m so excited and will definitely take you up on that. I have so much to learn. That’s amazing!! Corals are incredible!! Take care!!
 
Hey y’all,
I am new to this hobby and just set up an IM Nuvo fusion pro 25 gallon lagoon. I live in Buffalo, NY. Grew up in western New York. I have wanted to dive into the saltwater hobby for a very long time. I got my scuba diving certification in 2019 and never really did anything with it because of Covid and it’s pretty expensive so I decided I wanted a little slice of the ocean in my apartment.
This tank came very highly recommended from a local coral breeder and fish store. I just set it up this past Friday. And did my first round of testing today. I am extremely excited to continue to learn, grow and become familiar with this forum as a member now. I am going slow and don’t want to mess it up to much. Even though I know I’m gonna make mistakes.

IMG_5230.jpeg
IMG_5235.jpeg
Welcome, looks like a good start to me! keep with it!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top