San Antonio Coral Appreciation Society

 
Just thought if it, I’m starting a new club in SA. MAAST died so we need a club to swap ideas and just hang out. Join me.
hello,

I live in the north san Antonio area. is there a group still together?
 
It didn’t draw a lot of attention. It’s all the same folk just winging it. I’m still interested in forming something. Thoughts?
 
It didn’t draw a lot of attention. It’s all the same folk just winging it. I’m still interested in forming something. Thoughts?
Yeah, I'm wanting to make a group. I looked at one of the posts they had and it looked like some people just wanted to hang out or go to a bar. I'm not really looking to hang out or go to a bar. I'm more interested in doing a frag swap and whatnot. have more of an online presence and then if an event were to arise then do a meetup. or if someone needed a piece of equipment or help with a crashing tank or something.
 
Yeah, I'm wanting to make a group. I looked at one of the posts they had and it looked like some people just wanted to hang out or go to a bar. I'm not really looking to hang out or go to a bar. I'm more interested in doing a frag swap and whatnot. have more of an online presence and then if an event were to arise then do a meetup. or if someone needed a piece of equipment or help with a crashing tank or something.
plus i dont really drink all that much
 
Yeah, I'm wanting to make a group. I looked at one of the posts they had and it looked like some people just wanted to hang out or go to a bar. I'm not really looking to hang out or go to a bar. I'm more interested in doing a frag swap and whatnot. have more of an online presence and then if an event were to arise then do a meetup. or if someone needed a piece of equipment or help with a crashing tank or something.
You must be talking about one of RJs meet ups. I‘m not into the bar thing either I’m past my prime. What part of town do you live?
 
Here we go! New club no name yet so spread the word. Mac’s Tanks is going to sponsor it and will host the meetings in his store! Let me know if you’re interested. I’ll post more info
 
Here we go! New club no name yet so spread the word. Mac’s Tanks is going to sponsor it and will host the meetings in his store! Let me know if you’re interested. I’ll post more info
I'm interested though I live out in Seguin. I've been in the fresh water hobby for over 50 years, but fairly new to reefing. A couple years now, but always interested in learning from the more experienced. I had run FOWLR tanks in the past.
 
I'm in the Helotes area and would be interested in joining! Last I heard was that Marcello over at mac's tanks was closing his shop :/
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top